Flowers by day…and stars by night
Indulge | Unwind | Relax
Let us spoil you
You wont even need to put the kettle on!
We go out of way to ensure that your stay is memorable… wake up refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
18 August to 17 September 2017
An extraordinarily memorable occasion.
Be intrigued and amazed as you arrive to see this annual spectacular event. Experience the luxury and convenience of an elegant private mobile tented camp, the perfect retreat, right on the beach, under skies that seem to stretch as far as the eye can see. Located in the Namaqua National Park for a limited period from 18 August to 17 September 2017, the hugely popular annual Chiefs Nomadic Camp will once again be established in a remote and scenically stunning location, one kilometre north of the Groenrivier entrance to the National Park. Guests continue to return, almost as though they are driven by some deep seated need to migrate to the stillness and beauty that presides over Namaqua.
We go out of way to ensure that your stay is memorable. We equip 12 dome tents with beds, soft comfortable duvets, hot blankets and electric lights to ensure that you wake up refreshed and completely rejuvenated. Furthermore you can enjoy the privacy and convenience of your own hot shower and spacious dressing room and a chemical flush toilet.
• R2 250 per person sharing (max 2 per tent)
• R3 375 single
• R1 075 Children aged 12-16
• No children under 12
• Accommodation in 1 fully serviced dome tents
• Private showers and chemical flush toilets
• Early morning coffee and rusks, breakfast, afternoon high tea and 3 course dinner included
• After dinner live music – keyboard and vocals
• Optional delicious lunch picnic baskets R235 (for 2)
What to do at Beach Camp?
- Musician and keyboard – Enjoy the melodies and songs of years gone by while relaxing in the lounge after dinner.
- Picnics – Head off to explore the beauty of the coast with a picnic basket packed for two. The area is very remote so this is the perfect companion for the drive.
- Explore – Visit the Spoegrivier Caves, the Seal Colony and watch the meerkats get up to mischief. 4×4 vehicles only.
- Head off on your mountain bike for the day, pack a picnic basket, your hat and a camera and breathe in the peace.